Anemi HotelCyclades | Folegandros
We believe that our guests feel this way about the ANEMI because we make a point of creating an intimate atmosphere similar to that of their own home.
The ANEMI HOTEL was created with the aim of providing a 5 star luxury, carefree accommodation in Folegandros, one of the Cyclades Islands, which has managed to preserve its Aegean authenticity untouched by the conventional development of tourism.
The hotel is charming because of its traditional Cycladic architecture. Designed by Alexandros Samaras, it consists of 12 separate two-story buildings, situated on 4 acres of land above the island’s port, Karavostasi. All buildings enjoy sea view and their dazzling white forms and stone walls are surrounded by beautiful gardens, full of flowers and other plants, in harmony with the natural environment and climate of the island.
Together, all these aspects idyllically recreate the feeling of frugality and simplicity; so characteristic of the Cycladic Islands. However, what is pleasantly surprising about the ANEMI HOTEL is that everything is designed to allow its guests enjoy modern conveniences and aesthetic features to meet the demands even of those with the highest expectations.
- Outdoor sea-water swimming pool / Children’s outdoor sea-water swimming pool / sun beds, umbrellas and plush pool towels
- Pool bar / Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner A La Carte (room service provided)
- Gym / Tennis court upon request (used as a basketball court or football pitch) / Children’s playground
- Children extent with internet connection and Internet corner for adults
- 24-hour Front desk service / Departures and Arrivals beyond usual time (upon request)
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, Master, Amex
- Room Service daily between 08:30-23:00
- DVD library
- Laundry service
- Pillow menu
- Kids’ cinema
- Children services: children welcome, children’s playroom and children’s menu
- Child and baby care (upon request)
- Pet Friendly (upon request)
- Private outdoor parking lot
- Transfers to / from the port or the heliport