Blue Caves VillasIonian islands | Zakynthos
In between the crystal clear waters and the harmony of nature. A feeling of peacefulness and freedom...
Blue Caves Villas is a private, peaceful and romantic villa complex comprised of six traditional Zakynthian stone houses. The villas are in an outstanding location with direct access to the sea and the legendary, impressive Priest's Cave.
We are surrounded by nature, on one of the last unspoiled areas in the Northern part of Zakynthos Island next to Agios Nikolaos marina-port. Our villas are situated on private land of over 40.000 sqm offering breathtaking panoramic sea views, to the North Eastern part of Zakynthos, Alikes, Vassilikos and Kefalonia Islands.
We have taken the greatest care in designing the villas, which are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished using only natural materials which are in full harmony with the environment.
Blue Caves Villas are perfect for relaxing holidays offering an abundance of recreational activities in the form of hiking, mountain biking, swimming and fishing. For the more adventurous there is diving in crystal clear sea, canoeing or trekking in the mountains, these make for an unforgettable experience.
- Private pool and hydro-massage area
- Garden and pool side furniture
- Satellite TV,LCD televisions, DVD recorder-player, Hi-Fi
- Hair dryer, smoothing-iron
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Linens, towels and beach towels provided
- Cleaning and linen change on arrival and midweek
- Traditional wooden oven and BBQ’s
- Helicopter pad
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Astronomical Observatory
- Earth Binoculars
- Mountain Bikes
- Canoes - Kayaks
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
- Live scuba transmission of the Blue Caves underwater world to LCD TV
- Fresh and naturally grown: Vegetables: paprika’s, aborigines, and tomatoes.
- Wine bar from our home vineyard